CDC GUIDELINES – COVID-19
At Gentlemen’s Barbershop the safety of our customers and our staff is very important to us.
We are following CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19 to ensure a safe environment and safe experience for our customers and our staff.
As per the CDC, local government, and state government it is mandatory for all customers to wear a face mask.
Steps we are taking:
– We are cleaning the shop every day with EPA-approved disinfectants.
– We are using freshly laundered capes for customers.
– We are washing our uniforms, and towels with EPA approved disinfectants daily.
– We have instructed our staff to disinfect their hands after servicing each customer.
– All staff are getting temperature check before starting work.
– All staff have been instructed in practicing social distancing to avoid exposure.
– All staff are being provided with PPE, masks, hand sanitizer, etc.
– At the end of the week the shop undergoes a “deep” cleaning / decontamination.
We look forward to continue serving the Williamsburg, Brooklyn community as we have done for the past 4 years.